Take control of dirt in your carpets.

Take control of dirt in your carpets.
Ahh...clean, fresh, Chem-Dry!

Monday, September 20, 2010

I'd love fall more if . . .

It didn't mean winter is coming.  And I'd love winter more if it meant snow.

But I'm just whining - I hate to be cold so I'm thinking sweaters and turning up the heat!

Right now, I'm going to thing positively about fall and breathtaking beauty in the Georgia mountains, lots of customers who need us to clean for them and enjoying the crisp weather.  Of course, it is still 91 degrees.  Ok, maybe fall isn't so bad.


Here's my fall postcard - you should get yours in the mail soon - unless you're not on my mailing list. You can also get specials by email if you want to get the best deals (last minute cancellations may leave openings that create incredible deals for you!).

Let me know if we can help!  770-425-6999
Shelly
All Star Chem Dry
3068 Wren Cir.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
770-443-1800
allstarcd@bellsouth.net

No comments: