Take control of dirt in your carpets.

Take control of dirt in your carpets.
Ahh...clean, fresh, Chem-Dry!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Darling,


We're apart, that's true.  But I can dream, and in my dreams, I'm Christmasing with you.  The lights on my tree, I wish you could see.  I wish it every day.

Logs on the fire, fill me with desire to see you and to say that I wish you Merry Christmas.  Happy New Year too.  I have one wish on this Christmas Eve -- I wish I were with you.  I wish I were with you.  Merry Christmas darling.

Thanks to Karen Carpenter for this great song.  If you're wishing you were with someone this Christmas -- know that love never ends.  Distance and time are no barrier to the love you share.  If you keep loving and keep being faithful, how can that ever hurt you? 

If you're missing someone this Christmas, think about how you can reach out to others who are hurting too.  And maybe find some children who need your help.

Thanks for being the best customers in the world!

Shelly, Jason, Matt, Chelsea and all of us at All Star Chem Dry!

No comments: