Take control of dirt in your carpets.

Take control of dirt in your carpets.
Ahh...clean, fresh, Chem-Dry!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Zombie Apocalypse of Carpet Cleaning

Today I was looking for my company to see how I ranked on Google - and way back on the 5th page, there was an ancient link to a defunct mobile website but it pulled up my slightly less ancient website.

11 months after hiring the best whiz-bang company Chem-Dry recommended, I'm still not showing up until page 5 of Google?  And then, I noticed the listing under me -- by the Zombie Apocalypse on how to get coffee stains out of carpet.

Now, if the Zombies attack, I don't think we'll be worried about coffee stains!! There maybe some other distressing stains but I don't think you'll be calling me.

I clicked the link at the bottom to find a carpet cleaner and it popped back to John Braun's website - he helps carpet cleaning companies get found on Google.

I still didn't get it. What did the zombies have to do with carpet cleaning? Did he know the zombies were talking about him?  so I asked.

John wrote back that the blogger probably lifted the text from one of his articles, and gave a link back to his website.  That's cool, even zombies need carpet cleaning.

Apparently they have better SEO than I do.

3 comments:

Isra said...

This is so frustrating! SEO is a foreign object to me still. Besides writing new content, trying to market my blog and stay on top of all other blog housekeeping, it is a misunderstood world. Good luck with your page rank!

JustinBarley said...

carpet cleaning Everybody has some toothpaste in his/her home. Probably you use it at least twice a day but do you succeed to make most of it? Do you know for what else toothpaste could help you?

You might be surprised but dentifrice is wonderful mild abrasive cleaner and could be very useful. Let’s see some of them. carpet cleaning London

Shaimaa Elsadek said...


شركة مكافحة الافاعي بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش شمال الرياض
شركة نقل عفش جنوب الرياض
شركة نقل عفش شرق الرياض
أفضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
افضل شركة نقل عفش غرب الرياض
افضل شركة نقل اثاث شرق الرياض
افضل شركة نقل اثاث جنوب الرياض
شركة نقل اثاث شمال الرياض
___________________________________